Picking out your baby's name is probably one of the hardest things any new parent has to do, other than giving birth, obviously.
And it turns out there are a lot of midwives out there that have saved children from the embarrassment of some seriously bad names.
Keep scrolling to have a look for yourselves...
Having a baby is one of the best experiences...
But along with having your little bundle of joy, comes the difficult decision of what to name them.
Now, midwives and nurses are usually the first to hear the names they'll have for the rest of their lives.
And not all of them go down well.
Reddit user u/Kubanochoerus recently asked nurses and midwives to share their experiences of trying to talk parents out of some pretty bad baby names...
Some of them are BAD.
Keep scrolling to have a look for yourselves... But first, let's check out some other pretty questionable celebrity baby names...
Coco...Friends star Courteney Cox's baby sounds delicious!
Apple...Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin also went for a foody option.
Blue Ivy...You can't expect Beyonce to do things by halves, right?
Birdie...Busy Phillips took her inspiration from the animal kingdom instead.
Bronx...Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's kid is so over Brooklyn ...
Monroe...Mariah Carey clearly wishes stardom on her kids!
Apollo...Gwen Stefani thinks her baby is out of this world!
Kulture...Cardi B totally went for it with her baby name!
Sunday...Mike Myers clearly has a favorite day of the week!
Luna...Chrissy Teigen and John Legend also took inspo from outer space!
Reign...Kourtney Kardashian went for a regal theme.
North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm...We literally can't choose the weirdest of Kimye's baby names.
Kylie Jenner's kid did give us one of the most iconic memes of the year, though.
Well, you didn't expect Diplo to go for a conventional name, did you?
Bear...Kate Winslet clearly wanted a baby to cuddle with.
Everest...George Lucas went for a pretty epic-sounding name.
Lourdes...Madonna played into her own offbeat name with her daughter's.
Denim...Toni Braxton paid tribute to everyone's favorite pants material.
Usher...Yep, Usher's son is also called Usher. Good lord.
Dream...Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna's baby is certainly dreamier than their current relationship status.
Maple...Jason Bateman is clearly a big syrup fan.
Puma...Erykah Badu was obviously never going to go for a common name.
Java...Was Josh Holloway tired when he came up with this one?
Axl...Fergie is a huge ice-skating fan.
Bluebell...Geri Halliwell (aka Ginger Spice) took the floral name theme to the next level.
Genesis...Is Alicia Keyes a British prog-rock fan?
Dusty Rose...Dusty? Are you sure, Adam Levine?
Sparrow...Nicole Richie went for the least glamorous of birds.
Kyd...Hey, at least David Duchovny went for something accurate.
Blanket...Michael Jackon's very offbeat choice here.
Satchel...Spike Lee went with a more practical name.
True...Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson's baby name is kind of sadly ironic.
Esmerelda...Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes plumped for one of the lesser-known Disney princesses.
Ace...Jessica Simpson clearly thought her kid was a winner.
Rocket...Sam Worthington went more "out of this world" with his choice.
Ode Mountain...Jena Malone is clearly a poetry and nature fan.
Rainbow...Holly Madison's choice is very kitschy - and colorful.
Elsie Otter...We hate to admit we find Zooey Deschanel's choice kind of cute.
Pilot Inspektor...Really not sure what Jason Lee was going for here.
Hart...Miranda Kerr feeling all romantic ...
Onyx...While Alanis Morisette is feeling darker.
James...You may not think Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' choice is too unusual - until you realize that choice was for their daughter...
Sailor...A pretty cute name for Liv Tyler's offspring.
Briar Rose...Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are obviously fans of Sleeping Beauty.
Titan...Kelly Rowland opted for something altogether more violent.
Willow...Pink opted for another "natural" name ...
Brooklyn...Was David and Victoria Beckham's kid named after the place he was conceived?
Kal-El...Nicholas Cage paid tribute to his love for Superman by giving his kid Clark Kent's Kryptonite name.
Peaches...Bob Geldof actually went off-piste with all his kids' names - from Fifi Trixabelle to Pixie.
Lennon...Oasis singer Liam Gallagher paid tribute to John when naming his son.
Banks...Hilary Duff wanted to get fiscal with her baby name.
Homer...Richard Gere was apparently inspired by a family name - but we know your mind just goes to the Simpsons...
Frances Bean...Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love's child is named after the least glamorous food.
Sunny...Adam Sandler's baby name brings positivity - or at least, he hopes so!
Now, check out some of the worst baby names midwives have tried to prevent...
These are by far the worst...
1. "My classmate's mother was a maternity nurse, and she once had a couple who wanted to name their son 'Collin,' but wanted to give him a unique spelling. So they chose to spell it C-O-L-O-N. They tried to name their son Colon — as in, the organ attached to your an*s."
"When my classmate's mother explained this to them, they were painfully embarrassed and asked her to just use the usual spelling instead. I don't think they'll ever live it down."
2. "My boss's friend named their kid 'Monster Galileo.' The nurse tried to talk them out it, but they insisted. The kid goes by 'Galileo.'"
"Honestly, I kind of like the sound of it for an adult or a performer's name, but being a kid named 'Monster' has to be rough in school.
3. "I have a false leg, and the midwife had to talk my parents out of naming me 'Peggy.'"
4. "As a med student, I had a patient who wanted to name her child 'Mudpiles.' The nurses silently protested and waited a few days. Mom eventually changed her mind."
5. "My ex-husband didn't think it was fair that girls could be named 'Grace' or 'Hope,' and he seriously suggested 'Pestilence,' 'War,' or 'Plague.' And his choice for a girl was 'Tangerine.' Fortunately, we never had any children."
6. "I tried to tell someone not to name their kid 'Tarmac.' They'd recently learned the word from NASCAR."
7. "My surname is something that basically means 'penis' in my language, and my dad wanted to name me Elwood if I was a boy. My mom was like, 'Woody Pen*s? No way!' My dad's second choice was 'Harry.' Good thing I'm a girl."
8. "I worked at a registrar for a while, and some of the standout names on the birth certificates I got were 'Killer,' 'Syphilis,' and 'Sweet Prayer Sunrise.'"
9. "My dad wanted to name me 'Sky' — but he thought replacing the 'y' with an 'i' would be cute. Thank God my mom didn't go along with it, or I may have been named 'Ski.'"
10. "My mother wanted to name my baby brother 'Ichabod Rusty.' Our surname is 'Ford,' and she was determined to call him 'Icky Rusty Ford.' She tickled herself sh*tless through her pregnancy, but eventually, my dad said 'No,' and they settled on something much more appropriate."
11. "I lived with a student midwife when I was a student, and the first set of twins she delivered were named 'Red' and 'Blue.'"
12. "I had a coworker named Trina, and when she was pregnant, she told me that she and her husband decided to name their baby 'Latrine.' I had to explain to her that she was naming her poor baby after the hole in the ground that soldiers sh*t into!"
"She was horrified, and changed it to 'Katrina.' Then, two days after the kid was born, Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans."
13. "My boyfriend was nearly called 'Eggbert,' but 'Egg' for short. So glad they decided against it!"
14. "My brother wanted to name our soon-to-be younger brother 'Corn Peas,' and our parents almost went with it because they felt bad for asking for his input and then rejecting it. Fortunately, they got over that."
15. "My uncle wanted to name his daughter 'Raider God.' I'm glad they settled on Jada."
16. "My coworker went to school with a girl named 'Fallopia.' I feel sorry for her when she's in biology class and they talk about Fallopian tubes."
17. "I'm not a nurse or a midwife, but I was once paid to design birthday cards for a kid named 'Mileage,' pronounced My-Leige, like how you'd refer to a king."
18. "My brother talked my mother out of naming me 'Mulan' because he had a major crush on her and didn't think a 'sack of potatoes' deserved her name."
19. "I once had a student named 'Linoleum.' Some midwife definitely dropped the ball on that one."
These are by far the worst names we've ever heard.
Keep scrolling for more hilarious parenting stories...